Thursday, February 7, 2013

Third Post Tonight...

OK...apparently, I have a lot to say tonight. ;)  I just keep thinking of things to blog about and since everyone else in the house is asleep, now's a great time to act on those thoughts!

Conversation tonight at dinner:

Addi: "I'm a rockstar!"  (We started telling her this when she was potty-training and she now fully believes it!)
Jared and me (in unison): "Yes, you are!"
Brogan: "I a wock-star!"
Addi: "No, I'm a rockstar!"
Me: "You're both rockstars!"
Brogan: "No! Brogan wock-star!"
Addi: "No, Brogan! I'm a rockstar! You're a man!"
Brogan: "No! I a wock-star!"
Addi: "No, Brogan! I'm a rockstar! You're a man!"
(repeat the last two lines over and over again). :)

Jared and I calmed them down and told them they were both rockstars and we loved them very much.  Addi then looked at me and said, "You be the man and be daddy.  Daddy is now mommy."  So ended the rockstar argument.  We then explained that Daddy is always the daddy and Mommy is always the mommy and that is just the way it goes.

Love our crazy conversations with our crazy (in a good way) kids!!!

Oh...and things I thought about today that I never, ever want to forget and don't think I have blogged about:

For months (almost a year) Addi loved to fall asleep with me laying beside her crib / bed and holding her hand.
Brogan now loves to fall asleep knowing that Mommy is laying beside his bed.

Addi calls a sucker, "socker," which is just adorable.

I thought of more, but already forgot...oh well. :)

No comments: