Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Just Want to Hold My Baby

We had an ultrasound and check-up today and all is great.  The baby looks beautiful and perfect.   I am a bit disheartened that I have not progressed as far as I had hoped in terms of being ready for labor and delivery.  Granted, I'm only at 36 weeks, but it feels like this baby has been 17 months in the making.  We decided in November 2013 to start trying to conceive and well, the rest of the story is throughout this blog for those who don't know.  I'm SO ready to just hold this baby in my arms and know that it actually makes it out of my body alive and well.  I KNOW that God is sovereign and His perfect will is going to be done...still, I'm human.  I want this baby here...now.  I'm struggling with patience and in tears tonight.  I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow.  Thanks pregnancy hormones, thanks. :(

No comments: